The Faculty of Science Online Masters Scholarship of £1,500 is available to new students joining online programs in the Faculty of Science in the 2022/2023 academic year from January 2023. Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic performance (current and/or previously acquired) and any relevant extracurricular or professional experience.
Summary of Online Masters Scholarship
|Host Institute||University of Strathclyde Glasgow|
|Mode of Study||Online, Part Time|
|Help With||Tuition Fees|
|Eligible Nationality||All Over the World|
- MSc Applied Statistics
- MSc Applied Statistics in Health Sciences
- MSc Applied Statistics in Finance
- MSc Applied Statistics with Data Science
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty of Science Online Masters Scholarship
To be considered for a Faculty of Science Online Masters Scholarship, candidates must:
- You should be a new student with an offer of admission to an online MSc in the Faculty of Science from January 2023.
- Rules and conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for the Faculty of Science Online Masters Scholarship.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of submitting their scholarship application form.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, recipients must be enrolled in the first year of an online master’s degree in the 2022/2023 academic year, beginning in January 2023, and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria throughout their studies.
- The online master’s degree at the Faculty of Science is studied in a combined form for a period of three years. The scholarship will be awarded to pay the student’s tuition fees of £500 in each of the three years of study, subject to academic progress.
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic performance (current and/or previously obtained) and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience, together with the scholarship application form.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to engage in online student ambassador activities during their studies, such as supporting online student recruitment activities.
- Awards are only available for online master’s degrees, on-campus master’s degrees are not eligible.
- Students who defer their offer of admission will not be eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded on an ongoing basis. Awards may be made early in the application cycle.
- Students receiving full scholarships, such as from a government office or embassy, are not eligible.
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
The deadline to apply for the Faculty of Science Online Masters Scholarship is December 14, 2022.
How to Apply
To apply for a scholarship, you must be a new student with an offer of admission to the Faculty of Science’s Online Master’s program for January 2023. A link to the application form will be sent to you to complete by email or in the offer letter.
Scholarships will be awarded on an ongoing basis. Awards may be awarded early in the application cycle, so early application for admission is encouraged.