The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program offers “The University of Toronto Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada”. It is the University’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships cover tuition, books, supplementary fees, and full residence support for four years.
Table of Contents
Summary of The University of Toronto Fully Funded Scholarship
|University of Toronto
|Lester B. Pearson
|No. of Scholarships
|January 15, 2024
|International students from around the world
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship at the University of Toronto
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships program at the University of Toronto provides outstanding international students with a unique opportunity to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. The scholarship program is designed to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders in their schools. The scholarship can only be defended at the University of Toronto for first-degree programs. Each year, approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
The University of Toronto Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada without IELTS offers the following benefits to outstanding students from around the world:
- incidental fees
- and full residence support for four years.
Eligibility for the University of Toronto Fully Funded Scholarship
To apply for the University of Toronto Fully Funded Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- To be eligible for a scholarship, you must be nominated by your school and apply for an undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto.
- International students (ie non-Canadian citizens who need a study permit);
- Students who are currently in their last year of high school or graduated no earlier than June 2023.
- Commencement at the University of Toronto in September 2024
- Students already pursuing post-secondary education will not be considered.
- Students who start studying at another secondary institution in January 2024 will not be considered.
- The scholarship can only be defended at the University of Toronto for first-entry, undergraduate programs.
English Language Requirements
IELTS certificates and other certificates of English proficiency are not required if you have completed/are completing four or more years of full-time academic study at an English language school located in a country where English is the dominant language.
Additional English proficiency criteria can be found in English Language Requirements.
How to Apply for the University of Toronto Fully Funded Scholarship?
- Get a nomination from your school.
- Apply for admission to the University of Toronto for the start of 2024 (external link) Please complete the application for admission by the (external link) deadline.
- Please note that your first choice of the program at U of T qualifies you for a Pearson Scholarship. You can apply to multiple programs and be accepted into all of them. However, if a Pearson scholarship is awarded, it is limited to the program originally selected at T University at the time the scholarship is established.
- After receiving your recommendation and submitting your college application, complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Application.
- Closing date for Institution nominations: 30 November 2023.
- OUAC Student Application Deadline: December 15, 2023, OUAC before November 7, 2023. This is because programs fill up quickly and popular programs may close early.
- Student Scholarship Application Deadline: January 15, 2024.