MELBOURNE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP FULLY FUNDED
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. They claim to be Australia’s Number One university and world leader in education, teaching, and research excellence. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. The University of Melbourne Scholarship Fully Funded 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are offered for Masters’s and Ph.D. studies. These scholarships cover traveling allowance, full tuition fees, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
DETAILS ABOUT MELBOURNE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP FULLY FUNDED
The University offers hundreds of prizes that are designed to reward hard work and achievement as you move through your course. From your first year of undergraduate study. through internships and through to your PhD., you can win prizes that will help you concentrate on your studies. These prices won’t just help you while you study – they’ll become an integral part of your CV. Melbourne Model’ is structured for international flexibility, and sends over 1300 students abroad each year on a semester, year, or short-term intensive program. Graduate students can seek funding for their research overseas, engage in and publish research, or engage with colleagues at key conferences.
Join our Facebook Group to explore more Scholarship, Fellowship, Internship, and Career Opportunities
KEY INFORMATION ABOUT MELBOURNE SCHOLARSHIP
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit the graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
You Can Also Like
Canada Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Scholarships in Turkey without IELTS 2022
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES FOR MELBOURNE SCHOLARSHIP
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to those who have excellent academic results. The international undergraduate scholarship in Australia welcomes students from every nationality other than Australia and New Zealand to continue their studies without any financial pressure on their minds.
COVERAGE, BENEFITS, AND FEE OFFSET SCHOLARSHIP
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters’s by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro-rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master’s by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE SCHOLARSHIP FULLY FUNDED
To qualify for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and met the entry requirements for a Master’s or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE SCHOLARSHIP FULLY FUNDED??
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Step 1: Choose your course
- Step 2: Check eligibility and fees
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4: Apply with Melbourne
- Step 5: Be assessed and wait for offers
- Step 5: Plan for accommodation
If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within ten business days of having submitted your course application.
If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within ten business days of having submitted the online form.
If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within ten business days of having submitted the online form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE SCHOLARSHIP FULLY FUNDED
The following documents are required to apply for the Melbourne graduate scholarship;
- Academic transcripts
- Agreement for a joint Ph.D. degree
- Letter of recommendation
- Complete CV or digital VIA with your application during the submission
The application deadline is October 31, 2022.