Faysal Bank Pakistan has announced new job vacancies for unit head assets. Faysal bank of Pakistan is looking for new candidates who are eligible for this job. This is the best chance for every person who is eligible for this post.
This job was published in The Nation Newspaper on Jan/24/2022 and the last date of this job is Jan/31/2022. Candidates gather all the required documents before applying. Please read all the contents carefully to join.
DETAILS ABOUT THE JOB:
|Unit Head Assets Job at Faysal Bank Pakistan Jan 2022
|Company Address HQ
About Faysal Bank:
Faysal Bank Limited is a Pakistani Islamic and commercial bank situated in Karachi, Pakistan. It is a subsidiary of Bahraini bank Ithmaar Bank. It is named after Saudi Arabian King Faisal.
1-Unit Head Assets
- Review given portfolio on a regular basis, commence discussions and follow up with consumers, attorneys, courts, and other authorities as needed.
- Develop recovery plans for allocated portfolios in cooperation with top management.
- Initiate and handle client discussions.
- Settlements, restructuring, rescheduling, write-offs, waivers of default, and late credit facilities are all things that I meditate on and manage.
- In dealing with court issues, communicate with internal and external legal counsel to ensure the best legal tactics are implemented.
- Responsible for assigning tasks to Relationship Managers and allocating accounts to them for due diligence, negotiations, and litigation, among other things.
- Work with business units and other key stakeholders to identify risk areas and reduce future losses in the allocated asset portfolio.
- Form and actively engage in Creditors’ Steering Committees.
- Examine MISs that have been filed to the management at different levels.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree preferably with a major in Finance.
- Five to eight years relevant experience in Corporate, Commercial, Risk Management or SAM Department of Banks / FIs.
- Well-versed with SBP regulations & practices related to Non-Performing Loans.
- Financial and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel and Word.
How To Apply:
- Candidates who are interested can apply online at the official website of Faysal Bank.
- Applications that are received after the last date will not be acceptable.
- Only selected candidates will be called for tests or interviews.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW BUTTON: