Table of Contents
UK International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Sheffield is a city and metropolitan area in South Yorkshire, England. A big city with a strong sense of community. Cultural center on the edge of Peak District national park. Sheffield is a special place, a city that leaves its mark. Its shape, people, and culture will influence you more than you can imagine.
Urban farms, secret clubs, Supertramp, seven hills, five rivers, and four and a half million trees – choose the University of Sheffield and you will find an unusual place to live and study. The city has a long history and is home to the world’s oldest football club, Sheffield F.C., and the world’s oldest football stadium, Sandygate. The town is also home to the World Snooker Championship, along with the Sheffield Steelers, the UK’s first professional ice hockey team.
The University of Sheffield (TUOS)
The University of Sheffield (TUOS) is a public research university located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. Its history goes back to the support of Sheffield Medical School in 1828, Firth College in 1879, and Sheffield Technical School in 1884. The University of Sheffield was then established by the merger of three institutions in 1897 and was awarded the royal charter as the University of Sheffield in 1905 by King Edward VII.
The university is one of the first red brick universities and is a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group. It is also part of the Worldwide Universities Network, the N8 Group of eight major research universities in the North of England, and the White Rose University Consortium. Sheffield is ranked as the top 100 universities in the world by QS fifteen years ago. In 2019, Time Higher Education ranked the University 22nd in Europe for good teaching.
The University of Sheffield is located in a densely populated area of the city. Sheffield is a friendly and welcoming student town with over half a million people. The city that provides music and arts is the 4th largest city in the UK. Due to the benefits of the central UK, the city is 2 hours from London by train and only 45 minutes from Manchester. It is among the top 10 UK University Cities in the UK.
The University of Sheffield Scholarships
The University of Sheffield is strongly committed to international development. Building on this commitment, The University of Sheffield offers a series of scholarships for national and international students. The University offers up to £ 2,500 scholarships for new international students who begin their undergraduate studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
University also offers up to £ 2,500 scholarships to foreign students joining the University from selected regions to study the master’s program in September 2022. The University also provides Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters scholarships for international students.
International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
The University of Sheffield offers the International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 to new international students who begin their undergraduate studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
Before applying for a grant, study the eligibility process carefully to make sure you are eligible. You can find detailed eligibility information on the application form. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will not be considered for funding.
Worth and Benefits
Here are the value, duration and benefits of the scholarship…
- The scholarship is worth £2,000 per year for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences.
- £2,500 per year for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
- The bursary is offered in each following academic year subject to sustained academic success.
- The bursary will only take the form of a reduction in tuition fees.
- You must start your undergraduate studies at the University of Sheffield by September 2022.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- All degree courses are included with the exception of Medicine (A100 / A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- This scholarship is not available to students on the BA Business Management Joint Programme with SBC (course code MGTU36).
- You must be self-funded to get this award, i.e not sponsored by the research council, government, the private sector, charities or any other similar organization.
- This bursary cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other sponsorship awards, either from the University of Sheffield or from outside sources.
- Your approach should be full-time.
- You should start your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2022. This bursary will not be postponed.
- The acceptance of the bursary is subject to the successful completion of any conditions attached to your application prior to the deadline provided by the Consent Service.
- Obtaining a bursary is subject to the successful obtaining of a University study visa in September 2022.
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm or insurance choice before 16:00 (UK time) on 17 June 2022 to receive this award.
The deadline to apply for this bursary will be 16:00 (UK time) on 17 June 2022. You must submit your application before the deadline. If your application arrives after the published deadlines then it will not be considered.
You May Also like:
How to apply?
For the scholarship, you must apply for any of the undergraduate degree courses except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must start your undergraduate studies at the University of Sheffield by September 2022, if you are enrolled.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- No separate scholarship application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
Importance of Scholarships
There are many reasons why a student should apply for financial aid or receive a grant for his/her education. Scholarships give more people the opportunity to get an education. Without the help of an external source, students may have difficulty paying for the qualifications they need to enter the workforce and become contributing members of the community. Bursaries are so good that there is no need to work from time to time to make extra money. To make more money, a person who can work overtime will be paid twice the normal amount.
This also reinforces the work done in the study which makes them more focused on the environment than on wasting time by distorting the mind. Without scholarships or relationships, it can be difficult for students to do research. UK International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Scholarships encourage students to dream big and wild. Studying abroad gives students the opportunity to be exposed to the world, develops their interpersonal skills, makes them independent, and offers them plenty of opportunities for career and personal growth.
Bursaries help many students to learn. The bursary helps graduate students to enter higher education without having to rely on student loans. On the other hand, many scholarships are offered to those who are interested in research such as the Ph.D. program, and who also submit medical research. Relationships, therefore, help us to obtain higher education and educational development.