Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited has released new job vacancies and looking to hire new candidates for staff members. We have picked this job today and posted it for our community. We have posted it with its all about details on this page.
Which candidates are interested in this job can apply before the last date from this page. All the requirements are must necessary for candidates. The Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper provided us with this Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited Jobs 2022.
The Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited Company, which is controlled by the Punjab government, is seeking applications from highly-skilled, active, and experienced people to fill empty positions.
Details About The Job:
- Posted on February 3rd, 2022.
- The location is Lahore.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are required.
- The deadline is February 18, 2022.
- 02 vacancies are required.
- Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited is the name of the company.
- Address: Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited, Ground Floor, 7-C-1, Gulberg-III, Lahore.
Professionals with a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, and 2 to 5 years of relevant field experience can apply for this job. Candidates who wish to work for a competent organization must have the following requirements.
PTLP is looking for applications from highly skilled individuals who are eager to work hard to meet ambitious goals. Personal Secretary to the CEO and Receptionist positions are becoming available.
This position will be filled on a contract basis. Selected specialists will be assigned to the Head Office in Lahore and the Jhang Site Office. Professionals who are already employed should seek permission from their previous employers.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can obtain a copy of the Job Application Form by visiting the Punjab Thermal Power website.
- Applicants can send this Application Form to the General Manager Admin & HR, Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited, Ground Floor, 7-C-1, Gulberg-III, Lahore, through the postal service.
- The deadline for submitting the Employment Form is February 18, 2022.