PSY406: Educational Psychology Notes (pdf)
Educational psychology is a discipline related to the teaching and learning process; the application of the theory and principles of psychology to teaching. Various methods and methods of data collection are discussed. PSY406 Handouts pdf
PSY406 Handouts pdf
Course Category: Psychology PSY406 Handouts pdf
Introduction, Methods of educational psychology, Systems and schools of psychology & their bearing on education, Cognitive development, Personal, Social & Emotional Development, Individual Differences, Habit formation, Psychology of Motivation, Attention, Nature & theories of learning, Transfer of learning or training, Memory, Intelligence, Creativity, Thinking reasoning & problem solving, Aptitude, Personality, Learning disabilities & learning disabled children, Creating learning environments, Teaching for academic learning, Educating exceptional children, Standardized testing, Classroom assessment and grading, Psychology of adjustment. PSY407 Handouts pdf
Jazz Internet Packages | Daily, Weekly, and Monthly and 3-Day Jazz
Zong free internet code 2022 | Get Free internet 3G/4G
TELENOR FREE INTERNET PACKAGES
Join VU assignment solution groups and also share with friends. We send solution files, VU handouts, VU past papers, and links to you in these WhatsApp groups. To join WhatsApp groups click the below links.
JOIN VU STUDY GROUPS
Qualifications and Teacher Training
Educational psychology is a discipline related to the teaching and learning process. There is a huge contribution by various psychologists in this field. Russians and Americans are very active in educational psychology. An American from the United States, Skinner, a well-known psychologist, has worked in the field and even developed a teaching machine for children to learn.
In Pakistan, we have education laws but unfortunately, these laws and regulations are not being enforced properly, especially in our rural areas. They teach without proper qualifications and training. Contained in North America and Western Europe, teachers are appointed after proper qualifications and training. They have a set of standards for teachers to follow. Those requirements, for example in the USA, include the following:
1) The prospective teachers are good-looking PR staff. PR staff says they are re-evaluating their teaching skills on an ongoing basis. During Practice Meditation means regular contact with your partner. They should know what they are experiencing in teaching and should compare their knowledge and experience with other teachers so that they know where they are lacking and need improvement.
2) They work continuously to improve their knowledge and experience because knowledge and experience are not static. Young people should know new trends and apply them in the classroom. It means they have membership in professional organizations. It means that teachers can read and understand the learners related to their work.
3) They have the ability to understand and use books. It means that they regularly review professional literature. It has been investigated that both punishment and reward both contribute to learning but depend on many factors. So these kinds of research the teacher can know about by studying textbooks.
4) They are aware of current issues and issues related to effective teaching methods and research. They should understand what factors can help and hinder the learning process for children. Meta-analyzes have shown what features are common worldwide that can help make learning easier.
5) They are always up to date with the latest teaching methods.
6) They know the rules of society in their field. If the teacher does not know, for example, Pakistan is not allowed to physically punish children. So, if the teacher does not know, he will have to face the law.