Our users can find information about Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2022 on this website. PPSC Stenographers Jobs Advertisement was published in the Express Newspaper. This is an excellent career chance for those who are looking for PPSC Jobs 2022.
Stenographers are needed by the Punjab Police Service Commission (PPSC) in the year 2022. There are 305 stenographer jobs available. These positions are open to both male and female Punjab citizens.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Division) from a recognized educational institute are eligible to apply for PPSC Stenographers jobs. Candidates must also have a shorthand speed of 70 words per minute and a typing speed of 40 words per minute.
DETAILS ABOUT THE JOB:
- Posted on: 29 Jan 2022
- Location: Punjab
- Education: Bachelor, MBBS
- Last Date: 05 Feb 2022
- Vacancies: 808
- Company: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Address: Punjab Public Service Commission, PPSC Head Office, Lahore
The Primary and Secondary Health Care Department is accepting applications from Punjab residents for 500 Women Medical Officer jobs. Females and female transgenders can apply for PPSC Women Medical Officers Jobs 2022.
MBBS qualifications are required for these PPSC Women Medical Officers positions. The Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission PMC must recognize the MBBS degree. Candidates must have a current PM&DC/PMC registration.
How To Apply:
- Applications can be filled online through PPSC Online Job Portal.
- Candidates can submit the application form and download the Challan Form by providing the required information.
- The scanned copy of the deposit slip is also required to be uploaded during the submission of the online application.
- Candidates who want to get more information and Apply Online.
- Applications that are received after the last date will not be acceptable.
- Only selected candidates will be called for tests or interviews.
To Apply Please Follow The Below Given Button: