The Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority (PKHA) is accepting applications from people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, including combined districts. On 28 January 2022, we have received these Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA Jobs 2022 via ETEA from the Daily Dawn newspaper.
Interested applicants must have the qualifying requirements in order to be considered for these positions. Candidates who are interested can apply online before the last date. This job is a great chance for an eligible person.
DETAILS OF JOB:
|Posted on:||28 January 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||05 Feb 2022|
|Company:||Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority|
|Address:||Administrative Officer, Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA, Peshawar|
Vacancies And Their Details:
- Assistant Director (BPS-17):
- 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Age Limit: 25 to 40 Years.
- Assistant (BPS-16):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in office routine work.
- Computer Operator:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS/BIT 4 Years) from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 years Diploma in Information Technology.
- GIS Analyst:
- BSc (GIS)/BS Geometric (GIS/RS) from a reputed institution with 3 years of relevant GIS Experience.
- Sub Engineer:
- Having Basic Qualifications DAE Civil.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in the road sector.
- GIS Data Collector:
- BSc with a one-year post-graduate diploma in GIS and 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- Secondary School Certificate.
- 2 Years Diploma in Civil Draftsman.
- Six Month Course in AUTOCAD (2D, 3D) drawing computer knowledge of MS Office.
- Junior Clerk:
- Matriculation and 30 Words Per Minute Typing Speed in English.
The Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency, or ETEA, will be in charge of appointing these specialists. The ETEA website also has more specific information. ETEA will be used to perform all of the examinations and interviews.
How To Apply:
- Candidates may forward applications online through the ETEA website.
- Candidates must deposit the application processing fee, otherwise, applications will not be considered for the appointment.
- The online application form will be available before 05 Feb 2022.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of all relevant documents during the submission of the online application.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW BUTTON: