Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony has announced new jobs for 2022. Applicants who are qualified for this job can apply online. This job is a great opportunity for all eligible persons. This job is offering a good salary base.
Candidates who are interested can apply for this job can apply before the last date. Candidates who have passed Matri, and Inter are eligible for this job. Candidates who want to apply please read all the instructions carefully before applying.
Posted On: 26 Jan 2022
Qualifications: Matric, Inter
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 5 Feb 2022
Please gather all the required documents to join. All the important or educational documents are required to apply for this job.
Eligibility Criteria :
- According to government policy, the age limit is 18 to 30 years old with a 5-year grace period.
- Photocopies of testimonies such as CNIC, Domicile, 4 photos, and Educational Certificates must be included.
- On the day of the interview, the candidate must present all original documents.
- If a candidate is already employed by the government, they should apply through the correct channels.
- Only those candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted for an interview and a test.
- Vacancies in the government can be canceled, increased, or decreased at any moment.
- Candidates must download and thoroughly fill out the application form.
- This website will be updated with the interview dates, results, and merit list in the near future.
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-
How to apply:
- Applications should be sent to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, 1st Floor, TUV-Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad, along with other required documentation.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the last day to submit will not be considered.
- Candidates who are eligible and have been shortlisted will be summoned for a test or interview.
- There will be no TA/DA paid for attending the test/interview.