[sc_fs_job html = ‘false’ title = ‘Ministry of Climate Change Latest Jobs in 2022’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2022-02-04’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Ministry of Climate Change’ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘ Manager Operations Pir Sohawa Rd, Saidpur, Islamabad’ address_locality = ‘ Islamabad’ address_region = ‘Punjab’ postal_code = ‘44000’ address_country = ‘PK’ currency_code = ‘PKR’ quantitative_value = ‘0.00’ base_salary = ‘MONTH’ css_class = ” ] Jobs in the Ministry of Climate Change, Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, 2022: The Pakistani government’s Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC) is recruiting for qualified, energetic, and motivated Pakistanis to work at the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency in Islamabad. Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 – Islamabad Wildlife Management Board was published in the Daily Dawn newspaper. [/sc_fs_job]
Ministry of Climate Change has released new vacancies for fresh and experienced persons. This Department is hiring candidates for many vacant positions. This job is offering a good salary. This is the best chance for every candidate who wants to join this Department.
This job is published in The DAWN Newspaper on 22 Jan 2022 and the deadline for this job is 04 Feb 2022. Please gather all the required documents before joining. Please read all the contents carefully to join.
Pakistan government’s Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC) is recruiting qualified, energetic, and motivated Pakistanis to work at the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency in Islamabad.
Salary Offer: 40,000+
Education: Bachelor, BBA, BA, BS, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MS
Address: Manager Operations Pir Sohawa Rd, Saidpur, Islamabad
- Account Assistant
- Deputy Scientific Officer
- AirDeputy Scientific Officer
- Data / Monitoring
- Deputy Scientific Officer Water
- Field Assistant Air
- Field Assistant Emission Testing
- Field Assistant Water
- GateKeeper / Chowkidar
- Inspector / Field Officer Air
- Inspector / Field Officer Emission Testing
- Inspector / Field Officer Water
- Instrument Engineer
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- Outreach Officer
- Procurement Officer HR/Finance
- Research Assistant Air
- Research Assistant Emission Testing
- Research Assistant Water
- Scientific Officer Data
- Scientific Officer Data/MappingSenior
- Scientific Officer
How to Apply for Job:
- The MOCC is accepting applications via the National Job Portal.
- Within 15 days, applications must be sent through the specified URL.
- Only applications received via the internet will be evaluated.
- Employees of the government should apply through the proper methods.
To apply please follow the below button: