The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full scholarship that is awarded to your master’s or professional studies. Hurry up! Applications are now open for the first global cohort. Launch your application in your first leisure.
|Important Dates||Canada & U.S. Applicants||International Applicants|
|Applications Deadline||September 21, 2022, at 4:00 PM ET||August 25, 2022, at 4:00 PM ET|
|Regional interviews||November 5 – December 2, 2022||October 5 – November 8, 2022|
|Final interviews||March 8-12, 2023||March 8-12, 2023|
|Classes Start||September 2023||September 2023|
Canadian and American colleges and international Canadian students and graduates must apply by September 21st. All other applicants must apply by August 25th.
Brief Summary of McCall MacBain Scholarship
- Scholarship value 20000 $ for international students
- Host Country Canada
- Host University McGill University
- Closing Date August 25, 2022, at 4:00 PM ET
Benefits of McCall MacBain Scholarship
- The McCall McBain Scholarship is more than just financial support.
- As a McCall MacBain Scholar, you will be an active member of a diverse group of mentors, peers, and advisors who love to work with others to solve complex challenges facing communities large and small.
- Up to 30 full scholarships – 20 Canadians and 10 international candidates will be selected as McCall MacBain Scholars for intake in September 2023.
- As a McCall MacBain Scholarship applicant, you are eligible for additional awards. Nearly 80 finalists and regional awards will be offered to candidates who stand out during the interview process.
- Up to 20 Canadians and 10 international candidates will be selected as McCall MacBain Scholars for intake in September 2023.
- McCall McBain Scholarship is open to all disciplines Master’s Degrees and Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees (BCL/JD (Law), DMD (Dentistry), MDCM (Medicine)).
This may be beneficial for you.
Financial Coverage of McCall MacBain Scholarship
- The scholarship includes tuition and fees for the entire regular period of the master’s or professional course, a monthly living fee of CAD 2,000 during the study period, and a transfer allowance for a transfer to Montreal.
- Canadian applicants will be eligible for up to 30 Finalist Awards ($10,000) and up to 28 Regional Awards ($5,000).
- All other applicants, including US applicants, are eligible for 20 International Finalist Prizes ($20,000).
Eligibility Criteria for McCall MacBain Scholarship
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent, or be on track to complete it by August 2023.
- Applicants must meet the minimum grade and language requirements for admission to the McGill Master’s program.
- After submitting your scholarship application, you must apply to at least one McGill program by the program’s application deadline or no later than December if you are selected for McCall MacBain Scholarship final interviews.
How To Apply
- Start your application here. You can save it and complete it any time before the deadline.
- Click on “Create an account / Créer un compte” if you are registering for the first time.
- Fill in the details given on the farm, then click “Continue“.
- A PIN will be sent to Your email address.
- Enter the PIN in the farm and click “Login“
- If you already have an account, click “Log in / Se connecter“.