Lahore High court LHC has now posted new job vacancies. LHC is finding some intelligent, honorable, and hardworking candidates. All the eligible persons have a great opportunity for this job. This job is posted on 14 Jan 2022. And the last date for applying is 25 Jan 2022.
Additional and District Session Judges, as well as Civil Judges and Magistrates, are among the positions available at the Lahore High Court. Individuals interested in applying for these positions must meet the required qualifications. Please read all the instructions carefully before applying.
Posted On: January 14, 2022
Last Date: January 25, 2022
Address: Lahore High Court (LHC)
Technical Staff, Administration Staff, Management Staff, Class IV, Staff, Clerical Staff, and Class IV Staff are among the positions advertised by the LHC. LHC Career Notice Posts are open to job seekers from any district in Punjab who are active, qualified, energetic, and driven.
Additional District & Session Judges:
- An advocate who possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- A practicing advocate of the Lahore High Court and the courts subordinate to the Lahore High Court with a minimum practice of ten years.
- Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years.
Civil Judges cum Magistrates:
- An advocate who possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a member of the faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- An advocate who has actively practiced the profession of law for not less than 2 years after having been enrolled as an advocate.
- Age Limit: 22 to 35 Years
Vacant Positions for this Job:
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit their applications ONLY ONLINE.
- The LHC official website https://lhc.gov.pk/jobs/ has an online Job Portal with Syllabus and Job Descriptions for various positions.
- Candidates who apply for multiple positions must pay a separate application processing fee for each position.
- In the Online Application Form, you must include the Challan/Deposit Slip Number.
- Candidates must supply a mailing address, a valid phone number, and an email address.
- On January 25, 2022, the Online Application Job Portal will be decommissioned.
- Individuals who wish to apply should fill out the Online Application Form with accurate and complete information.
- The applicants must deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.5000/- in any MCB Bank branch in Punjab in A/c # (0785503341001134) labeled “Human Resource-District Judiciary” by filling out the information such as the candidate’s name, CNIC, job title, job code, and mobile number.