Jobs of The Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO Wapda have recently been announced. Candidates who are eligible for this job can apply through the NTS Test on the official website of IESCO. IESCO WAPDA has assigned the National Testing Service NTS to conduct the test on their behalf.
This job was posted in The Dawn Newspaper. This job needs a fresher person. This job is offering 20000 to 60000 salary for candidates. This job is posted on 17 Jan 2022. And the last date of this job is 25 Jan 2022. Candidates who are applying must read all the instructions carefully.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- According to government policy, the age limit is 18 to 30 years old for engineers and 31 to 33 years old for non-engineers.
- Photocopies of testimonies such as CNIC, Domicile, 4 photos, and Educational Certificates must be required.
- On the day of the interview, the candidate must have all the original documents.
- If a candidate is already employed by the government, they should apply through the correct channels.
- Only those candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted for an interview and a test.
- The existing quotas of 15% women, 5% minorities, and 5% disabled people will be maintained according to the rules.
- Vacancies in the government field can be cancelled, increased, or decreased at any time.
- Matric, Intermediate, and BE/Bec Engineering are required for this job.
- Candidates must have all the original documents.
- 92 Junior Engineers – Electrical (BPS-17)
- 233 Bill Distributors (BPS-07)
- 1203 Assistant Lineman (ALM) (BPS-05)
How to apply:
- Handwritten applications will not be acceptable because You must apply online on the NTS Testing Service Website.
- The last date for submission of the application is 25 Jan 2022.
- Incomplete applications received after the last date of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.