The jobs which are published on this page are posted from The Federal Directorate of Education FDE Department. We have posted many types of jobs on this page. FDE has announced new job vacancies and is looking to hire new candidates for staff members.
FDE is very famous in Pakistan for its work and intelligent or hardworking staff. This department is searching for such honorable and intelligent candidates. Interested candidates can apply online through this page.
This is a very important chance for those people who are interested or want to apply for this job. Candidates must read all the instructions carefully before applying. For its current recruiting, the FDE is looking for passionate, committed, and energetic individuals.
Residents of the Islamabad Capital Territory, Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, and Balochistan are encouraged to apply for teaching positions. Both men and women are eligible to apply.
FDE is now hiring for 253 Elementary School Teachers EST (BPS-14) positions. These FDE Teaching Jobs are open to candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class/Grade C) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or English.
- The posted date is February 6th, 2022.
- The location of the job is Pakistan.
- Education is required, Bachelor.
- The deadline is February 28, 2022.
- Vacancies are available 253.
- FDE (Federal Directorate of Education) is a company based in the United States.
- Address: Federal Directorate of Education, Director Schools, Rohtas Road, G-9/4, Islamabad.
The maximum age restriction is 30 years, with a 5-year age relaxation period. Quotas for minorities and disabled people are enforced in accordance with federal government policy. The job announcement provides detailed information about the Provincial Quotas list and the application process for interested applicants.
About The Company:
The Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) is a Pakistani government organization in charge of the Islamabad Capital Territory’s government schools (ICT). The FDE began as an attached department of the Ministry of Education in 1967.
The Capital Administration and Development Division was in charge of it administratively (CA&DD). The Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training currently oversees the FDE.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the Education Testing Council ETC of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC’s website.
- No physical copies will be accepted.
- If you have any problems registering online, go to onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk.
- For the ETC Test, only applications submitted online will be evaluated.
- The test fee of Rs. 800/- must be placed in the mentioned account number through online/ATM.
- The online application/registration is open until February 28th, 2022.
To Apply Please Follow The Below Given Button: