Table of Contents
DAAD Helmut Scholarships
DAAD Helmut Scholarships 2022-2023 are open to online applications for all scholarships across the public sector German universities and research institutes. Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) offers the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship, a German course aimed at students from developing countries. Many students from these developing countries apply and are eligible for the DAAD scholarship and are eligible to enroll in various universities in Germany. Students are offered these DAAD scholarships to study courses taught in German and English.
Who can Apply for DAAD HELMUT SCHMIDT SCHOLARSHIP 2022-23
The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Program 2022-2023 (known as Public Policy and Good Governance) supports future leaders from developing countries (see list of countries), who seek to promote democracy and social justice in their countries. The program, sponsored by the German Federal Foreign Office, offers the opportunity to earn Master’s degrees in Master’s programs that are critical to social, political, and economic development in the countries of origin of the students. Considering the principles of Good Governance, postgraduate students are educated in political science, law, economics, and administration and are prepared for future leadership positions in their home countries.
You Can Also Like
DAAD HELMUT SCHMIDT SCHOLARSHIP 2022-23 SUMMARY
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Funded by: BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
- Deadline: 31st July 2022
Helmut Schmidt Scholarships Coverage
Students who are eligible for this scholarship have the opportunity to enroll in German universities. The scholarship also comes with a monthly allowance that will help you with your daily expenses. It also has the provision for health benefits and travel expenses.
Student benefits for the DAAD Helmut 2022 Scholarships include:
- Appropriate travel allowance
- 850 € monthly Scholarship for selected master’s programs at German higher education institutions
- Contributions to health insurance in Germany
- Learning and research assistance
- Learning programs usually start on Sep / Oct 2021 and are taught in German and/or English.
- Monthly rental grant where applicable
- Spousal and/or child allowances where applicable
- The 6-month German language course – from April 2021 until the end of September 2021. The language course takes place at selected institutions in Germany and usually not at universities of selected master’s programs. Language courses are compulsory even for those attending master’s courses taught in English.
Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Selection Criteria
DAAD selection process Helmut Schmidt Key 2022-2023:
• the expected benefit when you return to your home country or region
• political and social interactions
• language skills (every university has different language knowledge requirements)
• A satisfactory description of the topic related to the topic and the personal motivation for the research project in German
• Higher degree qualifications (top third)
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships application process:
Daad Helmut Scholarship applications must be submitted in German or English.
Please indicate if you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Program (Master’s Studies for Public Policy and Good Governance).
• Complete the DAAD Application for Research Grants and Study Bursaries form only once to make clear which one is your first course and which one is most important to you.
• Write one motivational letter for both university courses of your choice, giving reasons for your important first and second major choices.
• Submit a DAAD bursary form with a letter of recommendation accompanied by the required documentation listed below to two of your favorite universities.
Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Closing Date
The last date to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2022-23 is 31st July 2022.
For More Details Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship-Program 2022-23