The British Chevening Bursary is a British Chevening Scholarship in UK 2023 to undertake any master’s courses at any UK university. The UK Government-funded Chevening Scholarship is open to any international student from any country. You can apply for Masters / MPhil programs under the Chevening scholarship program. Chevening represents the best in the UK. It will cover your Airfare, Food, Accommodation, Visa, Tuition Fees, Books, Grant, Health Insurance, and any other fees.
Table of Contents
Summary of the British Chevening Scholarship 2023-24
- Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded From UK Government
- No. of Scholarships: 1800
- Opening Date: 2nd August 2022
- Closing Date: 1st November 2022
British Chevening Scholarship in UK 2023
Chevening scholarship requirements are not difficult. They have made it much easier for everyone to apply to study in the UK. With a Chevening Scholarship, you do not need professional work experience. When you complete any paid or unpaid volunteer work you will be counted as your work experience.
You are free to choose from more than 12,000 Master’s Courses from more than 150 UK higher education institutions under the Chevening UK Scholarship. British Chevening Scholarship in UK 2023 The UK is home to many of the world’s leading universities. Last year they awarded 1800 bursaries. Chevening has announced its Scholarship dates. The 2023-24 Chevening Scholarship will open on 2 August 2022 and close on 1 November 2022. Start preparations from now on.
Applying for a Chevening Scholarship is a competitive and challenging process. In order to give yourself the best chance of success, it is recommended that you do as much research as possible. We have collected the most important information for you here.
Value for Chevening Scholarship, Benefits, and Stipend
The British Chevening UK Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study at UK Universities. It will cover the following costs for all Scholarship holders:
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
Tips for Chevening Scholarship Courses (How to Select a Course & University)
- You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 eligible Master’s Courses at over 150 different higher education institutions.
- Your Chevening Application must list at least Three Courses. (it means you need to tell them your first three preferred courses)
- All Courses are in the Year Master Program.
- Find more about eligible courses for Chevening
- Please apply to more than 3 Universities, OR at least 5 to 6 to secure admission.
Chevening Partner Universities
You can apply for any master’s degree from any of the partner Chevening partner universities.
Do You need an admission letter from University?
No. You do not need a visa from the university to apply for Chevening right now. Give University preferences to your application which you feel is a great opportunity to be accepted. But you can change your preferences later in the interview section.
Eligible Countries for Chevening UK Scholarship
The Chevening Scholarship is awarded in more than 160 countries. Qualified participants from all over the world. you can check this website to explore your country.
Chevening UK Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
Chevening Scholarships require applicants to have at least two years of work experience. Types of work experience suitable for Chevening may include:
- Full-Time Service
- Part-time job
- Volunteer work
- Paid or unpaid internships
You do not need to meet the requirement for work experience in one job. British Chevening Scholarship in UK 2023 Applicants can submit up to ten different appointments to meet requirements. Chevening Scholarships – two-year work experience = 2,800 hours. Learn more about the Chevening Scholarship Work Experience.
Documents Required for Chevening Scholarship
- Valid passport
- University documents
- Qualifications certificates
- Three options for master courses
Although you must upload the above documents at the time of submitting your online application, the ones listed below may be downloaded at any time before their deadlines.
- Academic English language test results for IELTS / TOEFL BT / Pearson PTE Academic / Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
Unconditional offers from the selected university
- Two reference letters Guidance on Reference Letters
- Educational certificates (if any)
The last day to apply for all students from around the world for the British Chevening Scholarship in the UK for 2023-24 is 1st November 2022 BST Time. British Chevening Scholarship in UK 2023 The application will open on August 2, 2022. For a reminder please follow our blog.
How to Apply for the Chevening UK Scholarship?
- First, you need to choose your country and then choose a Scholarship.
- Find the right courses at the UK University that is right for you.
To Apply, click the Apply button below.
Here are 5 Steps to follow to apply for the Chevening Scholarship.
- WHO CAN APPLY?
- GUIDANCE FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- RESEARCH MASTER’S COURSES
- APPLICATION TIMELINE
- WHY STUDY IN THE UK?