Bank of Punjab has just released new jobs vacancies with great opportunities. We have posted all the jobs vacancies of BOP on this page. These jobs were published in The Daily Nation Newspaper on 02 Feb 2022. Candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of 09 Feb 2022.
These jobs are the best chances for every person who wants to join BOP. Candidates who want to apply please read all the instructions and information carefully before applying. Please gather all the required documents to join.
The Bank of Punjab is accepting online applications for positions from Karak, Mansehra, Hyderabad, Mardan, Chitral, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pishin, Multan, Noshki, Sadiqabad, Lahore, and Karachi.
The Bank of Punjab has a highly favorable and rising career path, with very competitive pay rates set by the Punjab government, as well as all additional perks and incentives available under the bank’s policy.
Details About The Job:
- Posted on February 2nd, 2022
- Karachi and Lahore are two cities in Pakistan.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are required.
- The deadline is February 9, 2022.
- Company: Bank of Punjab Vacancy: Multiple (BOP)
- The Bank of Punjab’s Head Office is located in Lahore.
The major factors that will be considered for the merit list will be education and experience. As a result, at least Bachelor’s/Degree Master’s is necessary to apply for the positions, and higher degrees are also welcome and will most likely be favored if combined with appropriate experience.
About Bank Of Punjab:
The Bank of Punjab is a major commercial bank in Pakistan that is controlled by the provincial government. The government legislation of 1989 founded it in 1989, and it was granted retail bank status in 1994.
Pakistan Credit Grade Agency gave the bank an AA rating for its outstanding performance. The Bank of Punjab has a large branch network with over 600 locations around the country. The bank, which is run by the Punjab government, offers a wide range of banking and commercial services.
The State Bank of Pakistan gave its approval to the bank’s power. The Pakistan Stock Exchange has also recognized it as a Market Maker.
How To Apply:
- Candidates interested in applying for the positions should see the qualifying requirements section below.
- Within 15 days of the advertisement, applications are being accepted from all around the country.
- Candidates are encouraged to go to the Bank’s official website and apply through the employment portal.
To Apply To Follow The Below Given Button: