Balochistan Police’s latest Jobs 2022 are open for candidates to apply. The Balochistan Police Department has advertised new job openings, and interested people may fill out manual application forms. Interested and qualified applicants with a Balochistan address can apply for this job.
- In the Police Department of Balochistan, new Junior Clerk (BPS-11) positions are available.
- Balochistan Police Jobs 2022 has been published for the positions of Constable/Lady Constable.
- The test dates and results will be posted as soon as possible after the admissions.
- The merit list of chosen applicants will be updated as soon as possible after the selection.
- According to government policy, the age limit for Balochistan Police Jobs 2022 is 18 to 28 years.
- Male candidates must be at least 5 feet 5 inches tall and have a chest measurement of 31 to 32.5 inches, while female candidates must be at least 5 feet 3 inches tall.
- Candidates must complete a 1.6-kilometer race in under seven minutes.
- Photocopies of testimonies such as CNIC, Domicile, 4 photos, and Educational Certificates must be included.
- On the day of the interview, the candidate must present all original documents.
- If a candidate is already employed by the government, they should apply through the correct channels.
- Only those candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted for an interview and a test.
- Existing quotas of 15% for women and 5% for minoritiesDisabled will be maintained in accordance with the rules.
- Vacancies in the government can be canceled, increased, or decreased at any moment.
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
How to apply:
- Balochistan Police Jobs 2022 applications should be sent to AIG Police, Establishment for Inspector of General Police Balochistan, Quetta, along with other required papers.
- Candidates should thoroughly fill out the application form and offer accurate information.
- Candidates must additionally include a Rs. 200 application processing fee with their application form.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the last date the application will not be accepted.
- A test/interview will be held for the eligible/shortlisted applicants.
- There will be no TA/DA for taking the test/interview.